SEARCH Team Application
Welcome Back! Now that you have attended at least one SEARCH retreat weekend, you are invited to serve on the weekend as a team member. We could not have weekend without you!!! Seriously! We are blessed to have you in this community.
Weekend Dates and Deadlines
Just a few reminders before you apply.
* Team is about being a servant and being willing to serve in Christ’s name
* You must be able to commit to being there for the entire weekend
* Team must be at Maryvale by 7:00pm on Thursday evening – We have fellowship and quiet time to bond and prepare us
* Team fee is $50 per weekend
* Fees are due before the weekend (after you get an acceptance email)
* Scholarships are available based on need
* If you are 18 or older, you must complete the ‘Safe Environment Forms’ – See bottom of page.
Team Application Deadline: Oct. 5
Team Application Deadline: Dec. 14
Feb. 28-March 3
Team Application Deadline: Feb. 1
Team Application Deadline: March 29
Oct. 31-Nov. 3
Team Application Deadline: Oct. 4
How to apply:
Email Search4cm@gmail.com with the following information:
• Phone #
• Which weekend you are signing up for
• What position(s) are you interested in/feeling called to? (see Team Position List) Link/Document/PDF
How to pay: (remember you will get an acceptance email first)
By Credit Card Click here
By Check Mail check to:
Diocese of Fargo
Attn: Youth and Young Adult Ministry
5201 Bishops Blvd, Ste A
Fargo, ND 58104
Need a Scholarship email: email@example.com
If you are 18 or older and want to serve as Team on a SEARCH, the Diocese of Fargo requires a few things to be done prior to being allowed to attend the SEARCH weekend.
The Background Check: If you already have had this completed within the last 5 years by the diocese, SEARCH needs a copy of the completed study (verification) for our files. Please have this emailed (you can usually contact the parish you did it with and they will email it to SEARCH) Background Check Form
The Code of Conduct: This is a one-time requirement in this Diocese unless something changes in it, then you will be notified you have to read it again. Read at your leisure. Please sign the last page that states you have read the Code of Conduct. SEARCH only needs the signature page returned.
Code of Conduct working with minors PDF Code of Conduct Signature Page PDF
Fill out and sign both papers. You can mail them, email them (by scanning them into a document or taking a photo of them) or drop them off (see contact info). SEARCH needs these completed two weeks prior to the weekend.
Circle of Care Video: This is a one-time requirement in this Diocese unless something changes in the video. You will then be notified that you will have to watch it again. If you have done this previously, SEARCH needs your verification form. If you have not viewed it, you will need to plan to arrive on Thursday early. The video will be played at 5:45pm at Maryvale. If this is NOT an option, you need to contact SEARCH well in advance to make other arrangements.